cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

can not confirm   choose path where store application data , neo4j desktop 1.4.15 in windows without

can not confirm   choose path where store application data , neo4j desktop 1.4.15 in windows without internet.

the Error Log:

spawn UNKNOWN , 

the Log file:

Failed to read installed 'neo4j-bloom', will replace with bundled distribution Error: Graph-App[neo4j-bloom] does not contain package.json , ...

[error] Online check error ...

How can i use neo4j desktop without internet ?

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @estc 😀

You can use Neo4 Desktop without internet. The error you got just said that Neo4j Desktop can't install the online version of Neo4j Bloom so it will install the version provided within Neo4j Desktop, that's all. You can also enable the offline mode here.

Regards,
Cobra

Hi , @Cobra  thank u

my neo4j desktop download from:

estc_0-1664357883770.png

https://neo4j.com/download/neo4j-desktop/?edition=desktop&flavour=windows&release=1.4.15&offline=tru...

it should be a offline version.

Neo4j Desktop is the same for the offline/online mode, Neo4j Desktop is a tool to help you manage your databases, it allows you to connect to remote databases or create local databases.

I think there is something wrong with my computer environment. 

The java version is jdk11, but the powershell ( 64 bit ) does not work properly. Blocked by the security policy, but I don't know where to stop this policy