cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Vancouver, Canada + Seattle?

Would love to get a group going in beautiful, BC. Could start/help moderate, but interested mostly in growing adoption around here. Am personally pretty fresh to Neo4j, but can see the potential.

We are building an application for the analysis of ribosomal heterogeneity at UBC and i'm planning to use Neo4j for storing all sorts of biological data in production. Would love to see others around here in either CompSci, Bio, Math or elsewhere get involved with Neo4j to share experiences.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi!
I'm thinking to eliminate the local groups here and let them live somewhere else. I think its challenging to have conversation in forum style. How would you want to communicate with the local community if you had your choice?

Yeah, it's kinda of an old format! I wouldn't mind something like a biweekly/monthly meetup with some informal presentations of use cases and maybe graph-related research, anecdotes and then biscuits and coffee, i guess.

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online