cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Should we start a MEETUP for the NOIDA,Delhi and Gurugram graph enthusiasts

Hi,
I am Shridhar, and my company Softlink Information Systems, represents Neo4j in India. As I am located in NOIDA, i was toying with the idea of starting up an Interest group, where like minded folks can meet and discuss topics on graph based data analysis and everything graph. Let me know your thoughts and suggestions so I can move ahead in creating a meetup forum for us.

5 REPLIES 5

contact
Node Link

Are there any neo4j enthusiasts that have worked with a graph network in building flight routes? We have an ongoing project in Canada - looking at migrating from a MySQL to Neo4j

Thank you for reaching out. Yes we are a bunch of graph enthusiasts but, not sure any of us did work on graph for flight routes specifically. It would be great if you can share a little more about the problem space so I could share it with my consulting team and our other friends whom we work with for our projects and you never know our team end up doing an outstanding job, as we recently did for a Tax Authority, when we delivered a POC in a record 3 weeks of time. In case you are in the APAC region, you can contact me on my mobile +91 9599 108 577 at your convenience, I operate out of India +5.30 GMT
Cheers and best wishes
Shridhar
CEO
Softlink Information Systems

Hi

While responding to a mail I received this error can you please allow me to send mails and or respond to community members without these problems. If I am a new user, can please make me an “Old User” immediately so my responses reach the people who need inputs. I do not know how to correct this problem

“ titled RE: [Neo4j Online Community] [Local Groups/Noida & Gurugram, India] Should we start a MEETUP for the NOIDA,Delhi and Gurugram graph enthusiasts) didn't work.

Reason:

Sorry, new users can only put 2 images in a post.

If you can correct the problem, please try again.”

Look forward to your immediate help and support

Cheers and best wishes

Shridhar

CEO

Softlink Information Systems

Desk - +91-120-498-1043

Mobile - +91-95991-08577

https://www.softlinkinformation.com

2X_5_5ac39b6cf7b163f4983a5399f400a6d5309ecf05.jpeg

12kunal34
Graph Fellow

Hi shridhar

nice to know that you also interested in neo4j related stuff.
i am managing this group for NCR region. please let me know if i can help 🙂

Hi Shridhar,

My name is Prakritidev Verma, I'm a data scientists as well as open source developer. I was wondering if we have any active group in DELHI/NCR for neo4j?

Thanks.