cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

New to Bengaluru Category? Introduce yourself here!

Welcome to the Bengaluru Category! Get started by introducing yourself in this thread!

If you want to get notified about topics in your area, set-up 'tracking' for this category. To set up tracking, look for the circle icon.

2X_3_3ef402803b2f546824279cdb4c72df723b5374d9.png

6 REPLIES 6

Hello all,

I am Abhishek Kulkarni, a technical team lead at a startup called Unotech Software based out of Mumbai. This is our first venture into using Neo4j as an integral part of our Identity and Access Management Solution (one of our mission critical application suites).

Looking forward to engaging with other Neo4j enthusiasts and developers in the Bengaluru location and India region in general.

Hi Abhishek, Let me know if you need help. I have implemented similar for SAP.

pathabhi
Node Link

Hi all,

I am Abhishek, a software consultant at Adapt Ready Inc.

I am trying to figure out if neo4j and its spatial plugin can eliminate the need of PostGIS for me.
I am particularly interested in point within a polygon, and a polygon within a polygon use cases.

Also, looking forward to neo4j meetups in Bangalore.

Hi Abhishek, in respect to spatial, i use much of MongoDB as we have used it for some many projects with OpenStreet.
But let me know how it goes with Neo4j.

Hi all,

I'm Inzamam from Bangalore! Have been working on neo4j from around a year.
Looking forward to some collaborations here with you guys, and join some meetup when this lockdown gets over.

Thanks

I am working in British Telecom as solution architect and looking at graphdb for solving relational entities..
planning to use ELK for search and then graph to get connected entities. then will use our usual oracle db for getting details of the entities.
any one has worked through similar setup? any suggestions?