cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Michael McKenzie - GraphDB DC Co-Organizer

Hello!

My name is Michael McKenzie and I am one of the co-organizers of the Meetup group GraphDB DC here in Washington, DC. I helped get this meetup group going to connect with fellow graphistas, share ideas, talk problem-solving, and more.

I work primarily on passion projects and am focusing on the implementation of GRANDstack at the moment. Feel free to connect with me! I enjoy meeting new people and learning about you are utilizing graph databases and Neo4j!

Michael McKenzie

6 REPLIES 6

Welcome, Michael! 🙂

@MuddyBootsCode you two should know each other because you both really ❤️ GRANDstack.io

@neo4j_devrel thanks for the intro!
Hi @MuddyBootsCode, it's true, I am a big GRANDstack nerd and am building several projects in the GRANDstack at the moment!

MuddyBootsCode
Graph Steward

Sorry it’s taken me a bit to get back. Things have been hectic. While I’m happy to be working remotely from the Dominican Republic I do miss being in areas where they have tech meet ups. Are any of y’alls online? Or recorded?

@MuddyBootsCode Unfortunately none of the GraphDB DC meetups have been recorded. That is an option we are considering for some of the larger meetups, but at this time we don't anything recorded.

2nd for the online aspect of the DC meetup!