cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

About the Request your Location / Language category

In order for us to create a category for a specific city or language, it must have a moderator. If you are interested in being a moderator for your city, let us know!

Expectations of Moderators:

• Welcome new members.
  • Regularly engage with members by up-voting or responding to posts.
  • Ensure that topics are in accordance with our Code of Conduct. If a problem arises, communicate it with the Neo4j team.

As we are a welcoming and collaborative graph community, we encourage multiple moderators for each city.

If you are interested in having a local group created for your city, please reply to this topic with the city you would like us to make a category for.

31 REPLIES 31

webmaxru
Node Link

Hello! I'd love to organize and lead neo4j Norway/Oslo chapter!

Hi!
Just created Norway/Oslo group! 🙂
https://community.neo4j.com/c/local-groups/norway-oslo

Salt Lake City/Utah

Interested in having this group created and can be moderator.

Congrats, new moderator on your new category!
Salt Lake City Category !

@webmaxru created a intro post in his Norway category for introductions which is a pretty interesting idea to get started.

We would love a category for The Netherlands. I know there are quite a few dutch people around here. Moderation wouldn't be a problem for me

mmorley
Node Clone

Greetings! Menome team would be up for helping out in the Calgary graph community...

I'd like to bring together members in Melbourne, Australia. I have facilitated a Data Visualisation Community of Practice here at RMIT, but could readily scale that up. For example, happy to organise events that can be easily reached as we're a super central from a train and tram perspective...

Hi!
That's great! Here's your group! 🙂
https://community.neo4j.com/c/local-groups/melbourne-au
You should definitely check out our Community Maven program as well.

kiwinode
Node Link

Auckland, New Zealand

Excellent - look forward to connecting with some local nodes! Thanks Karin!

where China?

We are only opening location categories that have moderators. Happy to make one if you are interested in moderating! 😄

We can add new locations if someone requests it, but we will only add a category if there is a local moderator. Would you be interested in moderating the channel?

pdrangeid
Graph Voyager

Minneapolis / St. Paul (Twin Cities), MN

12kunal34
Graph Fellow

NCR Region(Noida & Gurugram) , India

Hi, If there are no group in Chennai (Tamil Nadu, India), I would like to open.

I will set that up for you! 🙂

Thanks for setting it up.

Pune, India
Interested in having this group created and love to be the moderator.

Hi Karin,

Can we have a local group for Cape Town, South Africa? I'd be happy to moderate.

Sai_B
Node Link

We would love a category for Toronto. I know people who work on Neo4j.

I can start one for you if you're interested! 🙂

vignes_k1
Node Clone

I would love to moderate for a group in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Is there one already existing?

There isn't one yet. I will start one for you! 🙂

Thats Great!!, Thank you

I'm interested in coordinating a group for Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.n

intouch_vivek
Graph Steward

Hi Karin,

I am interested in moderating NCR(Noida, New Delhi, Grurgram), India. Please let me know if there is space available for the same.

Regards
Vivek

I'm seeing that the local groups aren't being utilized as well as I was thinking people would use it. I'm wondering if we should maybe make these groups language based instead of by locations.

Could everyone just tell me what their goals would be for having local groups? I can brainstorm solutions based on that feedback.

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online