cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Robert a physician from Rome - Italy

rjalexa
Node Link

Dear newfound friends,
I am a family doctor but also have a passion for technology.

I am striving to represent a several different healthcare or medical research related interconnected data to query it, correlate it, etc.

I am trying to learn how to use Neo4J but have a lot more ideas on what I want to accomplish rather than HOW to

It would be so great of someone good with Cypher and Neo4J would like to exercise themselves on medical problems. We'd be an unstoppable force

Cheers to everybody

Robert

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Robert,
I have used Neo4j for Medical use cases for few clients in Chennai (India). Please, let me know how I can assist you.

Thank you very much !!!

Right now I'm really "playing" to learn how to walk before I attempt to run or fly

As a first idea I'd love to scrape the knowledge I find here http://journalseek.net and from it build a graph of academic disciplines and related journals ...

If you have any guidance/suggestions I'd be very grateful.

Take care

There are a couple people working on something similar to this. Somewhat of a knowledge graph. There are some people who are working to try to tie in genetic, patient, and treatment research and map out all of it!

CC: @alicia.frame

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online