cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Newbie from Charlotte NC

mshjell
Node Link

This is my second attempt to learn about graph databases and Neo4j. When I first learned of Neo4j five years go, it reminded me of:

http://wefeelfine.org/

I was intrigued by the ability to define nodes & relationships and it reminded me of the metadata model we used in my first development job writing RDBMS "scanners" for a data warehouse product.

This time, I have two use cases in mind for experimental learning: a graph of Cucumber Gherkin feature/file content and a representation of process & procedure documentation.

I also recommend the Graphistania podcast, where I was inspired to join this community.

Thanks, Mike

7 REPLIES 7

@kyle1, you have someone in Charlotte who is interested in meeting people in his area that are graph people! 🙂

@rvanbruggen look! He's influenced by your podcast!

SO COOL! Love it! Great way to start the weekend!

kyle1
Node Link

Hi @mshhjell - I am also in Charlotte and started a CLT GraphDB meetup... hopefully meet you at an upcoming one!

mshjell
Node Link

Thanks, Kyle. I joined the group and look forward to attending the next meetup. Based on the location of the Feb event, are you at BAC? I am the only Hjellming there.

kyle1
Node Link

I am actually at GraphAware (graphaware.com)

mshjell
Node Link

Even better. I need to get out more!

I will enjoy meeting you & others at GraphAware. Based on quick browsing of some of the blog posts, I wonder if one of my scenarios for Neo4j & ML/AI would fit in Knowledge Graph capabilities.

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online