cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Neo4j supporting diagnosing and treating HIV

Hello all!
:
I'm Tom living in Freiburg in Germany and am from a small (bijou) software company which produces a system called Logiak. This is a system which empowers non programmers create logically complex systems. Great for decision support, for example.
:
In the past 10 years, we have worked mostly in ICT4D, as once did @abk . In fact, Andreas, I think we may have once been at the same OpenMRS conference.
:

One of our flagship projects has been

DelphiCare, a decision support system for care and treatment of pediatric HIV, which had a successful pilot in Zambia

:
MSF have used Logiak to create :

eCARE, a pediatric care system, deployed in several MSF projects in Africa.

:

These systems were made possible by Logiak, but Logiak is made feasible, in my view, by Neo4j.
:
We don't use Neo4j to manipulate data, but to encode complex logical configurations in a way which makes it easy for us to protect the non-programming user from accidentally deleting something vital (as it is so easy to do in real programming).
:
Basically, representing the logic in a graph is natural and makes it easy for us to maintain references.
:
We are now working to deliver the system as SaaS and at a low cost. Grateful for the help of the Neo4j team and this community.

0 REPLIES 0
Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online