cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Hi from South Korea, working on an analysis of supply chain

Hi,

I'm interested in analyzing a data set where companies and their competitors, suppliers and customers and stored with relevant revenues. My goal is to be able to query how stock prices will be reacted given a new piece of information on one company to other 'connected' companies in a knowledge graph.

Hope this community helps and I can do something for it as well as I learn things.

3 REPLIES 3

Hi - I think I can help you with your quest. I am in the U.K What’s the best way to chat?

Hi Vishal,

Thank you for your reply. I didn’t expect it, but I am happy to discuss. I am in South Korea. You can reach me at my emaill at msyeom@kim.co.kr or LinkedIn at my2582@columbia.edu. What is your convenient way of communication, though?

Currently, my problem still vague enough and I have just chosen this knowledge graph as a means of querying to.

Best,
Minsu

Hi Minsu,

My email is vishal@inferess.com

I can help you with the knowledge graph. How about creating an early draft of your project idea and go from there?

Happy to schedule a google hangout call for next week, if that works for you?

Thanks,

Vishal

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online