cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Hi everyone - Daniel from Frankfurt, Germany - soon-to-be founder of a RegTech company

Hi Everyone,

happy to be a member here of the Neo4j community. I am currently working as a freelance consultant in the banking industry, mainly in the field of audit, risk, compliance and governance. I am currently in the phase of laying the foundation for a new RegTech company in the financial industry where we want to use graphs to share knowledge amongst auditors and help them finding the rot cause of deficiencies.

However, we are still in the PoC phase in our project. So I try to learn as much about Neo4j as I can. Stay healthy and curious dear community.

Thanks and Best,
Daniel

Not sure what to say?
You can start by sharing what you do, where you live, how you discovered graphs, and what you’re hoping to get from the community!

1 REPLY 1

Hello @Dkblue35 ,

Glad to have you join us here! The PoC phase is both a thrilling and daunting time for a project. Anything we here in the community can do to help out on the Neo4j side, don't hesitate to reach out.

Cheers,
ABK

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online