cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Electrical grid modeling with Neo4J? Let's do it !

mv59_grid
Node Link

Hello everybody,

I am Julien and i work for the french Transport System Operator (RTE :  https://www.rte-france.com/en/about-rte ). My company is in charge of high and ultra-high-voltage lines spanning the whole of France and 50 interconnections with neighbouring European countries. We manage the adequacy too (balance between production and consumption). 

More precisely, my job consists in planning future operations (heavy maintenance, high voltage line development, etc.) in the long term (5 to 20 years).

I actually develop an application to store a model of electrical grid in neo4j.

This project is a proof of concept to explore graph modeling possibilities for electrical grid modeling.

I hope i will have some conversations with you.

Julien

2 REPLIES 2

Cédric
Neo4j
Neo4j

Hello Julien, this is Cédric from Neo4j I handle the relationship with ENEDIS, EDF and RTE.
I will be happy to have a conversation with you.
Please leave a message to ventes_arobase_neo4j.com, it will come to me via my colleague Romain 🙂

Looking forward to have that conversation with you soon.
Thank you!

Hello Cédric,

We can do that, when the things become more precise on my side.
Actually, i am just testing the concept to see if we can take advantage of data graph structure for RTE use cases (performance and data access/visualisation).

I was contacted by Romain Dumaine on my personal email a time ago.
At that time, the project had not started. I have begun to work on neo4j POC since only few weeks and i have to admit that learning curve for neo4j is quite steep.
Maybe you are already in touch with colleagues ? I will send an email to the specified address from my corporate email.

Have a nice day.