cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Alexey Kuznetsov - Statistical Programmer at a Pharmaceutical Company

Hi All!

I am a Statistical Programmer at Grunenthal, a pharmaceutical company in the west of Germany (Aachen). I program in SAS and Python. At the moment I am working on a project dealing with integration of data collected in clinical trials for exploratory purposes, where we might use Neo4j for visualization, pattern detection, knowlenge graph. I am also very interested how Neo4j develops further machine learning capabilities.

Thanks to Neo4j and community for continiuos support and development of great tools such as apoc, graph algorithms, embeddings! I am very excited with the functionality Neo4j can offer and great variety of use cases!

Alex.

3 REPLIES 3

Welcome Alexey,

you should defintely grab a beer or other drink with @michael.simons

Clinical trials sound like a great use-case, make sure to talk to https://medium.com/@fbraga/

Happy for providing all the cool tools, hope you're having a lot of fun and success with Neo4j.

Welcome, Alexey!

Actually, I live in Brand, very nearby to Grunenthal,
ff you fancy a coffee sometime in Aachen and chat about Neo4j, just ping me!

Have a good day,
Michael.

Thanks for the offering! Should definitely meet! Will reach out to you after my vacation (in 3,4 weeks).

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online