cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

About the Developer :)

Hello! I am a Developer Relations Engineer with Neo4j. I love to learn and hear about interesting projects. I have a background in music, as well as in technology, so I enjoy creating in a logical and expressive way! Neo4j is a great company and can do some amazing things. Learning more about how you can use graph technology to understand massive amounts of data and integrating all kinds of products to extend the world of graphs is exciting and interesting for me. I also have a blog on Medium where I talk technology and career background, and I post Neo4j news and day-in-the-life-of-a-developer updates on Twitter.

In my spare time, I enjoy spending time at home with my husband and cats, drinking coffee, and reading. Traveling the world and learning about other places and people, as well as trying new things, is one of my favorite past times, too (another reason I love my job). I look forward to meeting you and discussing Neo4j!

Cheers,
Jennifer

0 REPLIES 0