cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Running semantics.importRDF local vs remote

Hello,

running 1. (remote) works fine, while running 2. (local) doesn't work (see results below)

1. remote CALL semantics.importRDF("https://github.com/neo4j-labs/neosemantics/raw/3.5/docs/rdf/nsmntx.ttl","Turtle",{})

2. local CALL semantics.importRDF("file://Users/bora/Documents/nsmntx.ttl","Turtle",{})

"terminationStatus"│"triplesLoaded"│"triplesParsed"│"namespaces"│"extraInfo"│"configSummary"│
╞═══════════════════╪═══════════════╪═══════════════╪════════════╪═══════════╪═══════════════╡
│"KO" │0 │0 │{} │"Users" │{}

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, is it not exactly the same problem?

What happens if you try this path instead? "file:///Users/bora/Documents/nsmntx.ttl"

You have to use an absolute path in 4.0, just like you did in 3.5

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Add one more slash in the url. Notice the file:/// :

CALL semantics.importRDF("file:///Users/bora/Documents/nsmntx.ttl","Turtle",{})

But I see that the error message is not particularly helpful 😞 we'll try to improve that.

Cheers,

JB.

Hi Jesus,
thanks for the answer.

I have another related question:
running the command

CALL n10s.rdf.import.fetch("file://nsmntx.ttl","Turtle")

outputs:

"terminationStatus"│"triplesLoaded"│"triplesParsed"│"namespaces"│"extraInfo" │"callParams"│
╞═══════════════════╪═══════════════╪═══════════════╪════════════╪════════════╪════════════╡
│"KO"               │0              │0              │null        │"nsmntx.ttl"│{}          │

The file nsmntx.ttl is taken from https://github.com/neo4j-labs/neosemantics/raw/3.5/docs/rdf/nsmntx.ttl

Any thoughts why I'm not receiving any results?

Hi, is it not exactly the same problem?

What happens if you try this path instead? "file:///Users/bora/Documents/nsmntx.ttl"

You have to use an absolute path in 4.0, just like you did in 3.5

Why is there no drive letter in the path? Drive C or D?

It's the local path from where I'm running the code.
You are probably meaning the absolute path.