cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Didn't receive my certificate by email

Hello,

I've passed the certification exam last night :)...my neo4j profile also reflects that. However, I haven't yet received my passing certificate by email. I have to send the passing certificate to my Manager.

Do you know who should I contact for getting my certificate?

Thanks.

52 REPLIES 52

Hello @abha.sinha,

Welcome to the Neo4 Community.

Here is a link to your certificate:

Elaine

Hi, i did not receive mine as well.
Can you send me a link to certificate?
Thanks a lot.

Hello ,

I have also passed my certification exam Neo4j bu still I didn't recieved my certificate through mail can you please send the link as soon as possible 

E mail: sudha2k18@gmail.com

Hi, I did not receive my certificates (Neo4J certified professional, Neo4J GDS) in pdf format.
Can you send me a link to certificate?
Thanks a lot.

Hello @Nitin_01 ,

We no longer produce PDF certificates. You can view and share your certifications by signing in to GraphAcademy.

Elaine

To Elaine. I have received a similar download link. if i open the downloaded pdf i only see blue and black filled boxes on the certificate. nothing humanly readable. When i click the link "if you certificate does not download, click HERE", I get an error browser page saying:
" RequestHeaderSectionTooLarge Your request header section exceeds the maximum allowed size.8192Q2KV3CZQBX98WB35Yp9PSF/5l0iDTRHZ6uxKN3038QqK5sV6gFf/nn1P/doMeUa4YhUYLA0xBmEOBz7frwyZzrCjJ1s=" how can i access my certificates in readable form?

Hello, This is Amruta Punekar. I have completed neo4j professional certification. Can you please send me the certificate? 

Welcome Alessio to the Neo4j Community!

Here is a link to your certificate:

Elaine

I have completed my certification last night and haven't received an email for the same. Can you please help me with this as its urgent

Hi Neo4j Team,

Happy New Year, Hope you are doing well !!

My name is Manu. I appeared for the neo4j-certified-professional exam today(14-Jan-2022) and I was able to clear the same.

But I haven't received my certificate yet or a mail to the registered email. Can you please help me to resolve this?

I tried to reach out to certification@neo4j.com but no response yet. Hope I will be getting my certificate and T-Shirt

With Regards,
Manu

Hi team, I have completed my certification exam, secured 89 percent , badge is also visible in profile yet the certificate is not received in mail. Can anyone please help me out with it ? I need the certificate for professional purpose as a record.

Hi Team,
I have completed the professional certification today. I have not received the certificate yet. Please help on this. Can you please share the link to the certificate. The badge is not visible in the profile too.

Congratulations to all of you for becoming certified!

The certificate email will go to the email address you used for the exam. If you do not find it in your inbox or spam folder, please send an email to certification@neo4j.com so we can look it up and send you a link to your certificate.

Elaine

Thanks Elaine for the response. I have sent an email on the same (Certification not received) to certification@neo4j.com but no response yet. This certificate is important for me. Please help.

Note: I was not able to download the certificate for each of the e learning modules that I took, though I completed all the quizzes completely.

Same as above

I also miss the Certification of Completion for various courses. Can anyone provide me with them?

Elaine,

I've sent email to the mentioned email address 2 days ago and there is no response.

I've attempted 'Neo4j Certified Professional' certification and I passed the test. Unfortunately I have not received the certificate yet. Could you please help me with the same? It will be great if you can send it as soon as possible, as I need it urgently. I hope you understand my concern and do the needful.

I've attached the course completion confirmation screenshot for your reference. Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks,
Ram

We will respond to emails sent to certification@neo4j.com if you do not receive the email with the link to your Certified Neo4j Professional certificate.

Our S3 repo for individual course certificates of completion is still an issue. I will post here when it has been resolved,.

Elaine

Would it take much longer with the storage? I need the Certification of completion for a job interview!

I can't give you a date. Which course was it? I can create one to send to you, but I cannot put it in a public repo.

Please email me with the details: elaine.rosenberg@neo4j.com

Elaine

Elaine

@olafbrugman ,

We are working on the issue with our S3 repo where the certificates are stored, but we are not there yet. We appreciate your patience with this issue.

I will post here when they are available.

Elaine

john7
Node Link

Hi guys, I really don't want to put any pressure on you, but do you get the S3 storage fixed?
I would really like to get the certificate of completion soon.

Unfortunately not yet.....

Elaine

Hi Team, i have completed the professional certification but have not received the certificate yet. The badge is visible in the profile. Can anyone please help me out with it?

Hello @saratan and welcome to the Neo4j Community!
At the top of the page, Select My Account > My Achievements

Click on your certificate.

If you scroll down on the certificate page, you will see options for sharing it with others.

Let us know if you do not see your certificate there.

Elaine

Hello Team;
I am Bayan Kilani,
I hope you are doing well,

I take neo4j professional certification exam (3/4/2022) using another account but didn't receive the certificate email
I passed the exam with more than 85 point I attached screenshot of the success page message

Hey Elaine,

I have completed my test and scored more than 80%, however I haven't received my certificate yet. Could you please help me with the same.

Thanks,

Niharika Sharan

I have completed the Neo4j Certification Test Successfully with over 86.5% and I'm not receiving my Certificate, can anyone please help? my email is miguel.madriz@gmail.com

https://www.classmarker.com/online-test/start/results/?quiz=mx46047d6140f6e5 

I did not receive mine either.  Can you send me the link

Hi,

I have just completed and passed the Neo4j professional certification test today but have yet to receive the email for my certificate. Can please kindly provide the link for my? 

Email: jackyyangwei@gmail.com

Thank you

Hi,

I have completed and passed the Neo4j professional certification last week, but have yet to receive the email for my certificate. Can please kindly provide the link for my certificate?

Email: gengekusama@gmail.com

We now have certificates available from GraphAcademy.

1. Sign in to GraphAcademy at https://graphacademy.neo4j.com

2. At the top of the page, Select My Account > My Achievements

3. Click on your certificate.

4. If you scroll down on the certificate page, you will see options for sharing it with others.

Let us know if you do not see your certificate there.

If you passed the Neo4j Certified Professional exam, you qualify for a free t-shirt.
Here is the form for ordering the t-shirt: https://neo4j-proshirts.web.app/

Elaine

Hi Elaine,

Thanks for the information. When I tried to order my shirt, I can't seem to submit my order. There is "Internal Server error". 

Can please assist?

Jacky_yang_0-1659361306981.png

Hi Elaine,

When I am clicking on my account, I am not getting an option of 'my achievements'. Could you please assist me with the same. However I have qualified the exam. Attaching the screenshot for reference.

Thanks,

Niharika Sharan

You must log in to graphacademy.neo4j.com with your email address. Can you do that?

Elaine

Thanks Elaine for your response.

Yes, I logged in, now I can see under my achievements, the certificate is there, however it does not contain the certificate number. From where can I get the original certificate i.e. the one that neo4j used to provide.

Hello @nsharan 

We no longer provide PDFs of the certificate as we used to. Your certifications will be associated with your profile in GraphAcademy. We are looking to also display a unique ID for your certification and the score you achieved. 

Elaine

Thanks a lot for helping @elaine_rosenber now I'm finally able to get my Certificate

Elaine,

Thank you for your Response. 

Actually I didn't find the "My Achievements" section. However I was able to get to my certificate section by clicking the "Neo4j Certification" link.

Still I couldn't get my certificate as I was taken to a broken page when I clicked the 'View Certificate' button. It is really inconvenient and it is affecting my career as I had to submit this certificate by last week itself. 

Could you please look into this asap and provide my certificate?

I've attached screenshot for your reference. You will get some idea about this issue. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Ram

Your certification test timed out and was not submitted to us. I manually submitted it. You should be all set. Let us know if you cannot see it in GraphAcademy.

Elaine

Elaine,

I'm still not able to see my certificate. I've even cleared cache and cookies. Please check the screenshot. Please help me asap as I need the certificate urgently. 

Regards,

Ram

I believe that Adam sent you a link to your certificate and you are all set now. Correct?

Elaine

Elaine,

It worked. Thanks to you and Adam.

Regards,
Ram

Hey Elaine,

I have completed my test and scored 89%, however I haven't received my certificate yet. Could you please help me with the same.

Thanks,

Akanksha Rajvanshi

Hello @Akanksha_ ,

You should now be able to see your certificate in GraphAcademy (graphacademy.neo4j.com)
Here is the link to your certificate:

https://graphacademy.neo4j.com/u/f7cf8b74-c297-4aaf-9d87-478777925288/neo4j-certification

Elaine

Yeah! thankyou @elaine_rosenber  😊

Hi, @elaine_rosenber 

Is there any possibile to provide the previous version of certifiacion ?

The old one is more "professional" and delicate.

Thanks.

@Rod_Chen 

We have moved away from PDF certificates. All certifications are online now in GraphAcademy.

Elaine

HI @elaine_rosenber 
I successfully completed my Neo4j Professional certificate on 5th August 2022 but I did not receive, any email for the certificate in pdf format also I can't see it on graphacademy.neo4j.com in my account.
My registered email id is anshusaxena43@gmail.com.
Please Help me with this issue, as I need this certificate for my interviews.

Hello @Anshu_14 ,

We are no longer producing PDF certificates. You have view your certificate by logging in to GraphAcademy with the same credentials you used to sign in to the certification site. 

In GraphAcademy, you can click the Certification link to view your certificate. On the certificate page (at the bottom) there are links for sharing your certificate with others.

Elaine