cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Administration Training Issue

mmuthu
Node Clone

Hi There,
I am facing some issues in online administration training. In one of the module the module "Casual Clustering in Neo4j" when i tried to run the command, "echo "CALL dbms.cluster.overview();" | /var/lib/neo4j/bin/cypher-shell -u neo4j -p training-helps" I am getting the error, "The client is unauthorized due to authentication failure." looks like the password for the docker machine is wrong?

Training Name : Neo4j Administration
Module: Causal Clustering in Neo4j
Section: Exercise #2: Seeding the cluster databases
Exercise steps : step-2 snippet, echo "CALL dbms.cluster.overview();" | /var/lib/neo4j/bin/cypher-shell -u neo4j -p training-helps

Link : https://neo4j.com/graphacademy/online-training/neo4j-administration/part-4/

I couldn't continue the training further, so if someone can help me that will be great. Also, I am not sure if changing the password will impact the other cluster instance that i have created.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Mahendar

2 REPLIES 2

Hello Mahendar,

You successfully completed Exercise 1 where you changed the password for the user, neo4j for all three instances? Did you change it to "training-helps"?

Do you see anything in the debug.log for these instances after they start up?

Elaine

mmuthu
Node Clone

Thanks Elaine. Yes, it's password issue. All good now.