cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Want to work for Neo4j? We're hiring!

Join the Neo4J team! We are actively hiring across engineering, product, sales, IT, and Professional Services in EMEA.

Please visit our Careers Page for our latest openings and if you don't see something that would match you background, please get in touch. emily.raun-petersen@neo4j.com

5 REPLIES 5

This does not to Neo4J exclusively, but I was wondering if and how companies' views on remote work is changing in these times we're in right now.

While the stay-at-home orders are in effect, companies everywhere are very supportive of work-from-home. All things considered, many employers are doing whatever they can to stay productive. As things begin to return to normal, I doubt a sentiment in favor of work-from-home will persist.

Hi Emily,

I lost my job on the 31st May, 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the only consolation for me is the competencies that I garnered on neo4j in the past one year.

My major achievements working on neo4j include:

1. Built the first functional graph database model for the company.
  2. Developed graph-based techniques for financial fraud prevention, effective marketing campaigns and customer recruitment.

My experience with neo4j is priceless and I really desire to do more in this domain. I am therefore seeking related job opportunities. I have also sent you an email (idrismunir@gmail.com) with a copy of my resume.

Hi Munir,

So sorry to hear that you have lost your job due to Covid-19. I have emailed you privately.

Thanks for your interest in Neo4j careers!

Regards,
Emily

Thank you Emily. I have received your response.