cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Data Design Job with Neo4j

My client in Addison, TX ( a suburb of Dallas) has an opening for long term contractor who specializes in Neo4J or Tigergraph. This is working on the Platform Development team over Data Enterprise. You will be working on data design, and be involved in big data and product platforms. This client is one of the largest financial institutions in the US and they continue to grow every year. While on contract with Apex Systems you are elegible for benefits, a 401K and free technical training. You must be able to work directly on our W2 without sponsorship to be considered for this role. We cannot work corp to corp.

If you would like to learn more please send me your resume at keelam@apexsystems.com and I will call you ASAP!

Desired Skills:

• Experience building E2E analytics platform using Streaming, Graph and Big Data platform

• Hands on experience on implementing CI/CD using the Atlassian ecosystem

• Extensive hands on experience in designing, developing, and maintaining software frameworks using Kafka, Spark, or Neo4J, Tiger Graph DB,

• Experience building E2E ML pipelines: Data prep, Model Build, training models, Deployment, Scoring, Monitoring and optimization

• Experience with graph-based data workflows and working with graph analytics

• Good Knowledge of metadata management, data lineage, and principles of data governance

• Experience designing and building full stack solutions utilizing distributed computing or multi-node architecture

• Design and build and deploy streaming and batch data pipelines capable of processing and storing large datasets quickly and reliably using Kafka, Spark and YARN

• Experience designing and building full stack solutions utilizing distributed computing or multi-node database paradigms

• Well versed with processing and deployment technologies such YARN, kubernetes/containers and serverless

• Hands one experience on Java, Scala or Python

Katherine Elam | Professional Recruiter | Apex Systems
222 W. Las Colinas Blvd, Suite 645E, Irving, TX 75039
Office: 972-550-9191 | Fax: 972-550-9161
keelam@apexsystems.com | www.apexsystems.com
Connect with me on linked in:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/katherine-elam-626a48b3

1 REPLY 1

sameerG
Graph Buddy

Please let me know if I can offer my Neo4j consultancy remotely as a contractor.