cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Auto-complete for relationships and property keys is disabled

Hello, thanks for looking at this very simple question.

I am using neo4j desktop version 1.4.15 and going through Querying Cypher and other tutorials.

Previously when I was in the browser it would auto-complete relationship types and property keys. For some reason today it's disabled and I can't see how to turn it back on.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@brucemcminn
Thanks for this detail. We are aware of the auto complete functionality failing to work with Neo4j Browser 4.4.4 and are working on a fix. Please check back on Releases · neo4j/neo4j-browser · GitHub for availability of said fix

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

@brucemcminn

What version of Neo4j?
What version of Neo4j Browser?

and to which are descibed in the Browser and on left frame/drawer and clicking the bottom most icon. This will example the left drawer and report similar to

You are running
Neo4j Browser version: 4.4.2
Neo4j Server version: 4.4.3 (community)
Neo4j Browser Changelog

or similar

Thanks Dana. I am running:

• Neo4j Browser version: 4.4.4
  • Build number: 140
  • Build date: 4/12/2022
  • Neo4j Server version: 4.4.3 (enterprise)
  • and desktop version 1.4.15

Thanks!

@brucemcminn
Thanks for this detail. We are aware of the auto complete functionality failing to work with Neo4j Browser 4.4.4 and are working on a fix. Please check back on Releases · neo4j/neo4j-browser · GitHub for availability of said fix

Thanks, Dana. With today's fix auto complete functionality is working. I had the same issue with Desktop 4.4.5.

Provided you have Neo4j Browse 4.4.5

this should be addressed

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online