cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Swift Support for AuraDB... Theo 5.0?

Hello, new here. I am interested in using hosted graph database AuraDB on Apple platforms, including iOS and macOS. I have seen a blog post on neo4j's website from 2/3 years ago about the release of Theo 4.0 and a mention of upcoming Theo 5.0 once Swift 5 would become available. That was a while back and I have not been able to find more information.

Can anyone here, maybe from neo4j, please guide me to the most current path to accessing AuraDB via Swift development? Also, I would be grateful if more information could be shared about the state of Theo 5.0, when it is supposed to become available, or what are the alternatives otherwise.

Thank you for your help.

2 REPLIES 2

joe1
Node Link

Hi Jm,

Any luck in connecting to Aura from an application or client from iOS, Mac, Swift?

I'm struggling to find a solution to writing apps on top of Aura as well.

Cheers

Hello, Aura DB does not support HTTP APIs at the moment, so you will need a library that supports the Bolt protocol.
GitHub - Neo4j-Swift/Neo4j-Swift: Open Source Neo4j driver for iOS, tvOS, Linux and macOS is such a library and may work with recent-ish versions of Neo4j.