cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! These forums are read-only. All users and content have migrated. Please join us at community.neo4j.com.

Neo4j Graphql throwing unauthenticated error

Hi.
I used the auth directive in Neo4j Graphql, but it's throwing "Unauthenticated" error even when the "authorization" header is set with a valid JWT. Why is this happening?

4 REPLIES 4

Did you verify your Token with a "Secret"? You must decode the header and verify your Token with a secret. Usually, this secret is provided to you by the authentication service provider like (Firebase, AWS...).

What authentication provider are you using ??

Am assigning token myself using jsonwebtoken with a secret in the environment variables. But it working now. I included 'Bearer' in the authorization header, so everything is good. Thank you.

I have used the latest updated Neo4jGraphQLAuthentication and using my secret key too when i am passing with Authorization header and along with Bearer passing the token which is verified from jwt.io but it returns Neo4jGraphQLAuthenticationError: Unauthenticated.

{
** "authorization":"Bearer eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJzdWIiOiIxMjM0NTY3ODkwIiwibmFtZSI6IkpvaG4gRG9lIiwiaWF0IjoxNTE2MjM5MDIyLCJ1c2VySWQiOiIxMDAiLCJvcmdJZCI6ImRlZmF1bHRfc3RvcmUiLCJwZXJtaXNzaW9ucyI6WyJyZWFkOml0ZW1zIl19.YRsBITZhIeHuiqenG97oWT_paHj4bo78yMxuOH5Zm0g"**
}

Hi sanaur 

I am facing the same issue have you resolved this issue then please let me know the solution 

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online