Anonymous
Not applicable

Rather than a single feature request or problem report, this is the start of a thread about improving the message editor used in the forums.

14 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

There have been reports about the editor not accepting code snippets, responding with

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

For example, what happens with this code block...

UNWIND [{id: "Colosseum",  label: "Place", point: point({latitude:41.890209, longitude:12.492231})}] AS p
RETURN p
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

bennu_neo
Neo4j
Neo4j

Hi dummy!

Thanks for using NeoDash, I hope you are having some fun. About the Map Chart, it expects a Node Object with the point as property. However, you can bypass by creating your own dictionary, be sure to include an id and a label property too. Keep in mind that we only support WS84 coordinates at the moment. It's in our roadmap improving our Map capabilities, but remember that this is an Open Source project, so you can help us if you want. So about the test you were trying, something along next lines should work.

UNWIND [{id: "Colosseum", label: "Place", point: point({latitude:41.890209, longitude:12.492231})}] AS p
RETURN p

Bennu

bennu_neo
Neo4j
Neo4j

Hi dummy !

Thanks for using NeoDash, I hope you are having some fun. About the Map Chart, it expects a Node Object with the point as property. However, you can bypass by creating your own dictionary, be sure to include an id and a label property too. Keep in mind that we only support WS84 coordinates at the moment. It's in our roadmap improving our Map capabilities, but remember that this is an Open Source project, so you can help us if you want. So about the test you were trying, something along next lines should work.
UNWIND [{id: "Colosseum", label: "Place", point: point({latitude:41.890209, longitude:12.492231})}] AS p
RETURN p

Bennu

Anonymous
Not applicable

What about this?

RETURN p

bennu_neo
Neo4j
Neo4j

This is ABK posting as bennu_neo

bennu_neo
Neo4j
Neo4j

And now for a code snippet...

UNWIND [{id: "Colosseum",  label: "Place", point: point({latitude:41.890209, longitude:12.492231})}] AS p
RETURN p
bennu_neo
Neo4j
Neo4j

Hi dummy!

RETURN p

Bennu

bennu_neo
Neo4j
Neo4j

Hi dummy!

This is me trying to make a different post from the original talking about NeoDash. ๐Ÿ˜Š

RETURN p

Bennu